Last Updated: 6/10/15
Conferences & Professional Advancement/Networking Involvement:
I am committed to lifelong learning and advancement in the fields of health. That commitment involves actively participating and attending regional and/or national conferences of all types and ongoing continued education. My involvement includes:
Attendance and Participation at:
- The International Massage Therapy Research Conference for Massage Therapy in Boston, MA - April 2013. http://imtrc2013.conferencespot.org/
- The 15th Annual UCSF Integrative Medicine Conference in San Francisco, CA - June 2013 http://ucsf.orgsync.com/org/imn/2013_Forum
- World Congress of Quantum Medicine hosted by Quantum University, Honolulu, HI - September 2013 http://iquim.org/wcqm-world-congress-quantum-medicine/
- International Research Congress on Integrative Medicine and Health, Miami, FL, - May 2014. http://www.ircimh.org/
- Research Lecture: Lessons Learned From Conducting Pilot Trials of Complementary Behavioral Interventions to Treat Urinary Tract Symptoms in Women - Alison Huang, PhD - UCSF Osher Center for Integrative Medicine San Francisco, CA - June 2014 http://www.osher.ucsf.edu/research/research-seminars/
- UCSF Psychiatry Department Presents: Depression: Pathways to Resilience and Recovery, San Francisco, CA - September 2014 https://psych.ucsf.edu/depression2014/
The American Institute of Stress - Self Assessment: http://www.stress.org/self-assessment/
There is a free, online service available at http://www.stressless.com/stressquiz2.cfm?CFID=902471&CFTOKEN=237eca7d695ba268-FC352B33-09ED-6657-7425A4557DB22E63
which is a self-stress assessment designed to help you evaluate 3 important aspects: stressors at work & personal life, your physical and behavioral signs of stress, and the effectiveness of your current coping skills and resources.
Free information will be provided to you if you complete this self-assessment to help guide you in reducing the stress in your life and you'll have the option of a custom-designed program based on your information and scores.
Staying Well Naturally: Staying Well Naturally.docx